|Dieser Artikel soll einfach nur nützliche Tipps, Tricks und Ressourcen zum Goblin Slayer Tabletop-RPG sammeln, er soll mit der Zeit immer wieder erweitert werden. Wenn ihr noch etwas habt, dass hinzugefügt werden könnte schreibt mir einfach eine E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org oder hinterlasst einen Kommentar. Er wird allerdings für eine allgemeinere Zielgruppe auf Englisch formuliert.|
|This Article collects Tips, Tricks and Ressources for playing the Goblin Slayer Tabletop-RPG. It was created to be expanded over time. If you would like to see something added to this article please send an e-mail to email@example.com or leave a comment.|
Table of Content
Tips, Tricks and Guides
This Section shall be for general Tips, Tricks and Guides regarding the TRPG. As with Quests / Scenarios I will include a Link to the Doc and reddit-thread where possible.
This section lists some useful resources for players of the TRPG.
I made some useful Cheat Sheets that may be useful at the table. The Sheets are quite tightly packed though, so stuff might appear a bit small when actually printed out. They might be best used on a screen tbh. Included are 3 Sheets (in DIN A4):
- A GMs Cheatsheet going over Checks in general, Combat-Flow and Attack and Defense as well as Damage. (3 pages)
- An Adventurers Cheatsheet containing all sorts of useful Infos for adventurers and GMs. (1 page)
- A special Cheatsheet for Spellcasters that includes some special things interesting for spellcasters. (1 page)
For a 4-Part GM Screen you may use the GMs Cheatsheet as well as the adventurers Cheatsheet.
Also included are all my files from GIMP, so feel free to make any changes you like to the sheets. I would love to hear back from you if you have an idea how the sheets could be improved.
Useful Cheatsheets for the Goblin Slayer TRPG: Cheatsheets (LND Cloud)
Goblin Slayer TRPG Cheatsheets by Light Novel Dungeon (Stefan) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This sections contains Character Sheets for use with the RPG.
Character Sheet for Goblin Slayer TRPG by Yenpress Download: Official Goblin Slayer TRPG Character-Sheets (Black and White, US-Letter)
Form-filliable PDF-Character-Sheets download (thank you Wilkorel from reddit for making it!): Download
printable black&white Character Sheet in DIN-A4 Format (by LND): Printable Character-Sheet DIN A4 – pdf-Download (by me)
Character-Sheets for the Sample-Characters listed in the books as Spreadsheet and PDF for print: Sample Character-Builds Goblin Slayer TRPG
Self-Calculating Character Sheet (Updated 28th November 2023 revamped Version 1.0a)
After some more work the Goblin Slayer TRPG Self-Calculating Character Sheet is back in full force! The revamped Sheet now should calculate things correctly according to the book. Atleast I could build the eight Sample Characters featured in the book without to many issues. I also fixed a lot of stuff (See changelog for more details).
If you find any problem please feel free to share them with me in the comments down below or via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject „Goblin Slayer TRPG Sheet Problem“. I hope you can make good use of this tool.
Self-Calculating Spreadsheet Downloads: Self-Calculating Character-Sheet for Goblin Slayer TRPG (ods)
No Excel-Sheet for now since this one does not work correctly in Excel for some stuff so I had to pull it. To use this sheet just download LibreOffice from the official site. Its free and Open Source. Sorry for the Inconvinience!
The sheet has some nice QoL-Features as well like:
- Skills like Hardiness (adds Points to Life-Force), Magical Talents (adds to ones Spell-Use per Day) and all the Weapons: XX (adds +1, etc to Hit-Checks with the specified weapon) are implemented into the calculations as well. Just choose the skills and see the magic happen.
- Attrition-Track and Fatique using Checkboxes (Libreoffice-Version Only!) The Spiky Bubbles of the Character-Sheet are respresented by bold numbers.
- Includes a sheet to help you calculate Life Force, Movement-Speed and Spell Uses when creating a character. Also adds up the boni for skills that might change these values. You will find this under the sheet „Other Stats“
Of course as with anything there are caviants with this as well:
- The sheet allows for „impossible“ builds, which are against the rule of the game! The sheet has no real validation built-in. So it’s up to the DM and Player to determine if the sheet is valid or not!
- Some User-Input is requiered to calculate stuff correctly:
- Under „Ability Scores“ you will have to add any Points that add to your Primary (Strength, Psyche, Technique and Intelligence) or Secondary Ability Scores (Focus, Endurance, Reflex) manually.
- it only really supports fixed values for each races Primary and Secondary Ability Scores. You can use random determination with this sheet, but you will have to edit the „Race Stat“ Sheet accordingly with the numbers you rolled. If you need assistance please let me know.
- Some Text might be quite badly legiable since it is rather small or does not fit into the boxes correctly. I might need to revise the sheet at a later date.
- The Possesion Movement Modifier (needed to calculate Total Movement) must be input by the user. Calculating that one is not included in the sheet yet. I might look into it at a later date. It should be doable since there only so many items in the games
- The Base-Hit-Score is not listed on page 2 (as it would be on the character-sheet), since it needed some more intricate calculations to work correctly. But it also includes any Weapon: XX Skills that change the Hit-Score.
- There are no descriptions for magic in the sheet itself and have to be provided by the user. I just could not include the lengthy spell-effects into my „database“ to call them. They are just too big really.
Changelog Self-Calculating Konosuba TRPG Character-Sheet
- 28th July 2023 v1 (revamped): I basically revamped the whole sheet after Will in the comments helpfully pointed out a fatal flaw with the one I made before. I improved quite a bit of stuff so prepare for a long list of things:
- fixed up some formulas so the page is determined correctly everywhere.
- fixed the double dependant dropdowns for magic-spells. They should now work correctly for each Spell-System.
- revamped the calculation of the Base-Hit-Score. Since you have 3 weapons that all can be different I made three seperate calculations. Skills are also taken into account in that calculation as well.
- Slightly modified the calculations for Base Dodge Score and Base Block-Score
- Added Class-Levels to the damage block for the weapons, so now the sheet gives you the correct value for the damage check for each weapon.
- Fixed up Movement-Box on page 1.
- Added a check for the Skill „Armor: XX“ so the bonus is already taken into account for the calculations of the Armor Score.
- Added Check-Boxes for Attrition and Fatigue (LibreOffice Only!)
- 28th November 2023 v1.0a:
- small bugfix. The Priest’s Robe and Bishop’s Robe did not apply the Bonus correctly if a Dragon Priest of Level 1 or 5 was wearing them. The armor score for the Priest’s Robe should have been 2 when a Priest or Dragon Priest wearing them. Now applies correctly.
Goblin Slayer TRPG Spreadsheet by Light Novel Dungeon (Stefan) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.